Car Electrical Services
The electrical systems in today’s cars are intricate and often complicated. Each is made up of a complex network of wires, circuits, and computers which work together to power and operate components throughout your vehicle. If power is interrupted, it can cause major problems in your vehicle and affect its operation.
If your vehicle is experiencing electrical problems, trust on the team at Schneider Autohaus to diagnose and correct the issue. Our repair shop is locally owned and operated and provides service for all makes and models of vehicles. Jim Schneider, our owner, has over 40 years of industry experience and has owned his facility here in Florence, AL since 2009.
You can count on us for:
• Electrical System Diagnosis & Repair
• Battery Inspections & Replacement
• Battery Hold-Down Hardware Inspection
• Inspecting Cable Connections
• Starter Repair & Replacement
• Starter Electrical Draw Tests
• Alternator Repair & Replacement
• Inspecting Mounting Bolts & Brackets
• Testing Electrical Connections
• Inspecting the Drive Belt
• Charging System Tests
• …and more!
Comprehensive Services, Professional Results
We know car problems are frustrating and the last thing you want to do is spend time at a repair shop. We work to efficiently pinpoint the problem and minimize the cost and time it takes to repair. We utilize state-of-the-art equipment to diagnose what is malfunctioning in your vehicle. Our technicians are ASE-Certified and factory-trained, so you can count on their skills and expertise.